These Terms of Service apply to commercial commissions ONLY.
- Deadlines must be agreed upon before payment.
- Deadlines within a month may result in a rush fee.
- Requested changes may result in a fee depending on the extent and current state of the commission.
- Non-disclosure agreement, accreditation, and promotional restrictions must be disclosed and agreed upon before payment.
- If no such agreement was made, I retain the right to reproduce, publish, and display the final product in portfolio, websites, galleries, and other media.
- Client Content, including all pre-existing Trademarks, or characters shall remain the sole property of Client or its respective suppliers.
- Either party will not disclose any sensitive and or personal information of the other party. This includes but is not limited to:
- Physical addresses
- Email addresses
- Payment information
- Payments are made through PayPal or Stripe.
- When commission information is received, a quote will be given.
- When a commission is accepted, an invoice will be sent.
- If total price of the commission exceed $150, half will be paid upfront and the remaining half shall be paid before completion.
- Invoices are payable within three (3) business days of receipt in full. Commission will not be started until the invoice has been paid.
- Prices given publicly are for reference only. Quoted prices fluctuate depending on complexity.
- Design fees are applied if there are no reference images of the subject and must be drawn from description alone.
- Clients get a full refund if I cancel the commission.
- Clients get a full refund if they cancel the commission before I start working on it.
- Clients get a partial refund if they cancel the commission after I started working on it.
- The reduced refund amount will depend on how much work that was already done.
- By proceeding, you will be agreeing to these terms of service.
- I retain the right of all preliminary works. I may use concepts or unfinished work for personal purposes.
- I retain the right to alter these terms, however any changes will not affect clients who have agreed to the previous terms.
- I retain the right to decline or discontinue a commission at any time.